The majority of our journals are accessed online but we do still stock a number of printed titles. You will find these in the stack, which is located towards the back of the library on the ground floor. Please ask a member of staff if you’re not sure where to find them.
We currently subscribe to the following title:
- Journal of Consciousness Studies
In addition, we have previous editions of the following titles should which be useful for Psychology and Neuroscience students. Please note that we don’t always hold the complete collection of these journals – often it will only cover a particular time period so remember to check the library catalogue or ask me if you’re unsure whether an edition is in stock. And if you’re not sure exactly what an academic journal is or why you should be using them, read here.
- British Journal of Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Occupational & Organizational Psychology
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Journal of Positive Psychology
- Journal of Motor Behavior
- Cognitive Psychology
- Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry
- Journal of Investigative Psychology & Offender Profiling
- The Psychologist